lördag 26 oktober 2013

Shower before going to work is optional.

Shower WHILE going to work is mandatory, though. That lovely Belfast weather early in the morning really makes you smile. I looked like a wet dog. Ah well, at least I got to work on time. It's been stressful lately, having to get my bike to the repair shop AGAIN, and just generally cleaning and fixing my room up. And finishing my training. My work as a fully trained Logitech agent starts monday. Thursday's Halloween, and I have my costume ready for then, will look good. Then friday, my mom's coming over. Renting a car, travelling around Norn Iron, seeing Giant's Causeway, a few parts from Game of Thrones, a dozen other places and then a tour of haunted places, and the Titanic museum. And probably some whiskey as well. We'll see what else we can have time for.

What else has happened? Not a lot, actually. Just the general, boring antics of everyday life. Tommi was really interesting in class, never got along with the trainer, James, really. Or the cafeteria staff. Or the other finnish people. And is so honest he's pretty rude as well. But he has a sense of humor. Same goes for everyone, of course, but a few are noticeable. I get along well with Zera, Ana... Well, everyone actually. Multiculturality, we're all here for the same reason in the same position. It all works out great.

This week has also had its share of interesting quotes. 
"And you don't have to take a picture of your butt for me." "Too bad, I already did."
"It seems that to the south there is an entire nation of humans disguised as small reptiles. They don't appear to be hostile." "WHAT. NOT HOSTILE?"
"My sister's present will be arriving in a week." "But what will I get?" "My penis." "Same as her then?"
"I'll do it today, 100 % sure. Definitely. Or maybe tomorrow." "I might have to buy a whip."
And someone trying to tell me they're sober 3 times without succeeding.

Pretty standard, no big problems, but no massive good things either, that I can think of. Just life as usual. Carry on and lose the game!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar