lördag 9 november 2013

"No, we are not putting cats on the swastika!"

Like the title suggests, things have been interesting around here.
Jolly good weather lately, it has been cold some days, but not bad, still. It's been a while since I posted, so some of these are a bit old though.

 Like this - Halloween, party to the max! One of my colleagues wore this as well, and apparently got 8 phone numbers in 2 hours or so. The man is impressive.

Apart from the swastika on our back door, everything is just wonderf-
 OH HELL NO. I'M LEAVING. FUCK YOU, LIS.
I could handle the swastika, but this? Nope.

What else has happened, other than halloween? My mom visited, we rented a cara and drove of into the great unknown that is northern Northern Ireland.
 First a picture from my old bedroom window, though. My mom is quite the shutterbug.

The Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, which is supposed to be able to handle several tonnes, but felt pretty fucking unstable for a second. Blasted winds. At least I survived though.

The view from the Great Causeway, the largest part of Giant's Causeway. It's pretty cool there, and if requested, more pictures will follow.

 We also visited Musseden Temple, which had some pretty bomb views as well.
My dear mother, when we visited the Dark Hedges, a pretty beautiful piece of... Well, it's trees by a road, that's all. But it looks pretty cool. And just like Musseden Temple, it's been in Game of Thrones.

In other news, my bike has been fixed again, and my roleplaying society has gotten sillier. A pacifist running around with two swords, a piece of metal, supposedly holding a human inside it, a wizard who only knows one terrifying spell (you get a cookie if you get the reference), and a man who heals people by touching them inapproporiately. Well, it seems like the healing is an unintended side effect, but useful none the less.

And that's pretty much it. Work isn't very intere- oh wait it is. People have been assuming I'm dating someone there, someone I hadn't spoken to in 2 weeks. This spiralled into a 10 minute discussion about orgies, stalking and whether or not I sleep with a tie on. While I work it's all good, it's just the breaks that worry me...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar