söndag 24 november 2013

"Why'd you buy-" "It's a spaceship"

So it has been a while since I blogged. What has happened? Lisa bought a tea infuser shaped like a spaceship. It's awesome. A friend, the Game Master I play Dungeons and Dragons with, recently got married, so I'm very happy for them. Hugh and Ting, or however you spell her name - not very good at Mandarin. My coworkers had a party the previous weekend, where some young local men decided to invite themselves in. No one got seriously hurt, but they smashed the door and all but two windows before picking fights. No one was able to really help them, and the landlord was unreasonable, expecting rent until the end of the contract despite it now being unihabitable. Robert, my newest Swedish colleague, has left the company already and gone back to Sweden after all this, which is understandable. Tommy and Bastian, the norwegians, might be off as well. Might be I have to take norwegian calls from now on since that line could be left empty.

On a brighter note; my probation period ended this week, and I am officially a full time employee! I am also in the top 3 of my team, which means I might earn a bonus at the end of the month. And we have a new housemate, Stephanie who's moving in this week. She has apparently been here already, several times, but I have yet to meet her. Despite this, she already owes me money. My other housemate Lisa is currently in Portugal on a five star all expenses paid resort. Sure, I'm not freezing my ass off or anything, but Portugal VS Norn Iron weather wise... Portugal wins.

So plenty has happened, but a lot of it can be summed up in just a few sentences. Tomorrow a few coworkers and me are going to a café after work. It's been a while, so it's nice to hang out with them again now. But for now, I'm back to watching Attack on Titan, an extremely well made anime that is far too addictive to be good for me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar