måndag 16 december 2013

"I forgot how to breathe."

It's been a while since the last update. This is a bad habit of mine. But since last time, I've tried starting a poi class. So far, I've got 3 people with me, which is excellent. I just need to find a good place until it's warm enough to be outside again. Vivian, having a humor my little brothers would find childish, did what anyone would do - compared her sock poi with elephant testicles. Her boyfriend was uncomfortable, for some strange reason.

Lisa has apparently at one point forgotten how to breathe, just by thinking about how to do so. She just keeps getting better. We had a great night out this weekend, I was surrounded by photographers, models and just all round nice people all night. It was excellent, until I had to basically carry Lisa to bed. Lisa may or may not have drank soy sauce from the bottle. This was about as awesome as partying with Vivian, the girl I'm poi-ing with. She's leaving soon, and a going away party at a metal bar... Ow my neck. Still an awesome night.

A while ago I was at Slayers24, which is the local nerd event. We were up to 100 people, staying up and gaming for 24 hours straight. My sleep has not been the best these last weekends, but it has been fun. Cards Against Humanity is highly recommended in the wee hours of the morning you just laugh for 5 minutes about anything. Or Diplomacy, which is incredibly interesting in that it is the first boardgame I've played with no chance involved, only player interraction.

What else? Work has been interesting. People with long-to-solve problems seem to come to me whenever I'm supposed to quit, so I've had a lot of overtime worked lately. Still, it's not been that bad. I keep getting good reports. There are problems, though. Recently, a bomb was found in Victoria's Square, thankfully it never went off, but of course it's a bit weird. Not something you get used to.

Today, it's been cold, but still no snow, while it's been snowing in Egypt. Stephanie made chili, omnomnom. One of my friend, Ting from my gaming sessions, has had a recital, singing, good music, it was all very nice. So for the most part good times being had by all. I've started playing Pokémon again for the first time in years. Nostalgia. <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar